Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
A Revolutionary Un-VEILing
Thursday, May 17, 2012 from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM (PDT)
The Dolce Revolution Project's mission is to celebrate the process of creating (and unveiling) original artistic works. Please become part of our process and join the Revolution on May 17th!
Support our next project and join us for an evening of art, live performance, clothing drive and a special announcement!
- mingle and sip wine at the historic president James Monroe mansion (The Arts Club of Washington)
- bring any clothing items you would like to donate
- enjoy the premiere of the short art film, "Behind the Curtain"
- an amazing short performance by Heather Pultz of Artefacts Dance featuring Ian Ceccarelli
- meet the five, talented local designers who will 'transform' donated garments to be used as costumes the upcoming, dream-inspired 2nd Dolce Revolution Project
- be among the first to find what the 2nd Dolce Revolution Project is going to be!
...First glass of wine on us! So dolce.
Pre-reserve here on Eventbrite, we will also accept cash or checks at the door!
The Dolce Revolution Project is presented by FABUM, a 501c3 nonprofit organization, and all donations are tax-deductible to the full extent allowed by law.
When & Where
FABUM, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit arts organization that presents original, creative works and art-related events that empower individuals and promote self-realization.
By engaging people in not only the 'product', but the process of original artistic works, FABUM seeks to provide a unique experience where supporters of the arts, as well as artists, feel inspired and enjoy an evening where 'life is art, art is life'.